We simplify and speed up the process of keeping your brake fluid in tip top shape. The Air Zapper Deluxe Vacuum Brake Bleeding Kit has everything needed to do a professional bleed to keep your brake system air and moisture free. This translates into safety reliability and saving money on professional mechanics.
Watch the video to see just how easy it is to use a hands-free vacuum bleeder kit.
It is the easiest to use vacuum brake bleeder on the market today, because...
- There are no hand pumps or air compressors required
- You just flip the switch and the vacuum pump electric bleeder works to draw the air out and fluid in
- You supervise the operation
- You can monitor the reservoir level without stopping the bleed
- You can easily do a quick bleed or a full fluid replacement
A great brake fluid air bleeder. Your neighbor is waiting to borrow it.
- Electric vacuum brake bleeding pump
- Fluid holding tank
- Interconnecting tubing
- Connects the vacuum pump to the fluid holding tank and to your brake system.
- Electronic brake fluid tester
- EVA carrying case
- Vacuum Pump- 120 volts, 60 Hz, 2 Watts with an on/off switch in the electric cord. The plug is a USA/ Canada type plug, so adapters may be required in other countries.
- Max Vacuum Pressure- 100 in H2O,
- Pump- 3 Liters/ Min.
- Fluid holding tank- 16 ounces
Get yours today, safe brakes are not optional