Does Brake Bleeding Make Your Blood Boil?
Are you tired of...
Our Air Zapper vacuum brake bleeder kit has everything needed to do a professional bleed to keep your brake system air and moisture free.
The Air Zapper Vacuum Brake Bleeder Kit is the easiest to use brake bleeder on the market today, because...
- Trying to find a friend to incessantly pump your brake pedal
- Opening and closing the bleeder screw until you are blue in the face
- Incessant hand-pumping to fill your brake lines and components
- Constantly stopping the bleed to check the reservoir
- Paying a mechanic hundreds of dollars to do a simple job
- There are no hand pumps or air compressors required
- You just flip the switch and the pump works to draw the air out and fluid in
- You supervise the operation
- You can monitor the reservoir level without stopping the bleed
- You can easily do a quick bleed or a full fluid replacement
Get yours today
Your neighbor is waiting to borrow it
- Vacuum pump
- Fluid holding tank
- Interconnecting tubing
- Connects the vacuum pump to the fluid holding tank and to your brake system.
- Electronic brake fluid tester
- EVA carrying case
- Vacuum Pump- 120 volts, 60 Hz, 2 Watts with an on/off switch in the electric cord. The plug is a USA/ Canada type plug, so adapters may be required in other countries.
- Max Vacuum Pressure- 100 in H2O,
- Pump- 3 Liters/ Min.
- Fluid holding tank- 16 ounces